Being a failure is annoying!!!!!!!! Summer school sux like wtf did i do to deserve this other than not study...
um. If i dont pass im litroly gonna kill myself....
I love blogger i feel like im in 2005 when i type on here speaking of which here is an early 2000s ANTHEM!
I should study instead of writing this lel... im gonna go buy an energy drink now and eat like a fat ass because FUCK HEALTH!
Omg... I always wanna come across as fun and interesting and i realise how boring this is but its just a private public diary so idgafu curse nor bless u never let em stress u!
U know wht?? Miss Molester Minaj was rite about that one...
omg... another grunge anthem that isnt technically grunge but idc
Literally courtney love is shaking.
Hahahahahhahahahah.
Omg my blogger kweens pray 4 me to pass this fucking summer school math bullshit!!!!!
XoDaxo
No comments:
Post a Comment